9 Striking Photos of Roads We Have DrivenSeptember 23rd, 2013 | Posted by in Costa Rica | Guatemala | Honduras | Mexico | The Places We've Been | United States
We have seen a lot of pavement over the past 12 months. Here are nine images that might give you a feel for how the drives have been.
1. Maine, USA – October 2, 2012
2. Badlands, South Dakota, USA – October 13, 2012
3. Snoqualmie Pass, Washington, USA – October 20, 2012
4. Northern California, USA – November 9, 2012
5. Baja California, Mexico – December 30, 2012
6. Baja California Sur, Mexico – December 30, 2012
7. Lago de Atitlán, Sololá, Guatemala – May 26, 2013
8. Atlántida, Honduras – June 2, 2013
9. Puntarenas, Costa Rica – August 3, 2013
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.
I’m worried about the dog with the poorly chosen napping spot in Lago Atitlán….
If you’re keeping score, the Badlands photo has my vote…
Thanks for the vote! We have found that in general street dogs are pretty resilient. Plus that pavement was probably oh so warm.
Laurie, he looks like “road kill” to me next vehicle comes around the bend. I vote for the first Baja foto.
Louis, I am glad you picked that one. The dirty windshield and the glare make it seem like a “dirty” picture at first glance, but there is beauty to be find in that as well.